Not losing weight despite ramping up the calories I am burning. But in writing down everything I eat here, I can't ignore that I am snacking on high calorie and high fat food.
- So I need to keep up the exercise and reduce y calorie and fat intake.
- Simple really.
- I must stay in the 80's and head toward 85kg and under.
- 90's is not acceptable
- Although I am not losing weight, I know that maintaining my focus will get me there, even if its taking longer than it should.
- i will not let getting into the 90's get me down because then I feel defeated.
- If I feel defeated I lose my focus and don't get the results I need.
- Besides, I am not my weight and I love who I am. I just feel even better when I am in the 80's.