Sunday, November 13, 2011

87.4kg C25K Day 1 Week 1 - Woo Hoo!

I'm at risk of not making into the 86s for Wednesday, so I really need to work hard. Slept in this morning and missed my Body Combat class. But I did get out and do Day 1 Week 1 of the C25K (Couch to 5km) running program. I'm using the NHS Choice podcasts - its done by the British National Health Sciences area and it was recommended to me. Here is there website http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k-plan.aspx

I can hardly believe I have even considered the program but I was intrigued by the posts on the 12WBT forum about it and started asking questions. It felt hard, more unnatural and like hard work I really didn't want to do than 'hard'. After the 3rd run I thought I couldn't do anymore but it seemed to get better and then before I knew it I only had 2 more runs to go. So I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment