Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29th June, 90.5kg

OK, so I have hit 90kg again. I am exercising about an hour a day minimum, but I got into the habit of having apple pie and vanilla icecream at night, and having biscuits and tea in the afternoons, and a little bit of chocolate, some peanuts...that sort of thing. I think its a trap you can get into being at home. I also know my dinner serves are too big.

I'm not going to let this get me down. I am in a good place. For example, this morning when I weighed myself, I was dismayed to see the 90's but instead of eating chocolate and putting the TV on, I went out and walked a good fast hours worth and burned 400 cals.

I need to really dedicate myself to reducing my weight. I am not happy being 90kg. I am happy when I am 85kg.
I am planning to get to the 87's by Friday 8th July.
This will require a significant change in my habits and my food.
I plan to eat vegies and protein.
I will limit my protein serve sizes and eat more vegetables if I am hungry
I will still have my soy milk
I will aim to burn minimum 700 cals a day - eg 1 hr walk + a Michelle Bridges DVD or a gym class eg Body Pump

As for my meningitis, I still get tingly hands and the shakes have returned again yesterday. They don't overly worry me, I am just paying attention to them. My BP stays consistent, more often in the 90's than the 80's.

As a side note, yesterday I went to buy a 10kg bag of cat biscuits due to Royal Canin having import challenges. when carrying this bag to the car I realised that 6 months ago I weighed 10kg more than I do now, and wow, that is alot of weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment