Sunday, June 5, 2011

89.3kg 4th June - End of week 2, 12WBT

Last week I was bad, little exercise and ate too much. I was on the BPM course doing my Master in it and I was waking up at 5.30am, leaving home at 7am and arriving home by 7pm. I was tired from full days of using my brain. I even forgot to weigh myself each morning and by Saturday I was thinking I might tip the scales at over 90kg. I was relieved not to.

Yesterday I was with my sister who is visiting here from the other side of the country and we ate alot. Lunch, afternoon tea, dinner at a restaurant .... This morning I read a great post by a lady who write her blog "From F***d to Fab" and she was motivating, and said just what I need - just do it, just do something for your health and fitness every day, it doesn't have be to run 10km like other people seem to do. So I went out and walked 5km at as fast a pace I could muster.

The course was great. Met some nice people, got my brain active, got me a little excited about possibilities, made me a better person in terms of my work life and business

No comments:

Post a Comment