Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 16 12WBT - 89.9kg (+0.7kg since Day 1)

OMG, my weight gain is out of control. I'm a whisker away from 90kg! I'm doing a fair bit of exercise but I am eating too much. Went for an hour walk with the dogs this morning, burned 380 cals. I need to really focus on low cal food. I have salmon and vegies for a stir fry. That should be fine. I feel so badly, I was so close to 85kg and I blew it. I must take control!

When I take control and am closer to 85kg I feel sexier, healthier, fitter, happier...I feel like I can do anything. I will feel that way again! And soon!!

Later:
Walked for an hour and burned 380 cals
Did Michelle bridge Super Shredder Circuits 1, 2, 3 & 4 and burned 300 cals
Feel good for doing the above. Should try to do Michelle's Toned and Terrific DVD for variety.

Drinking water
Drinking soy milk and had no stomach issues, must have some issue with lactose.
Need to remember to take probiotics a few times a week, my omega 3 and multivitamins.

Meningitis Related
Friend and sister both noticed my hands were shaking on the weekend. Bummer, thought that was over.
Hands are getting tingles still, mostly at night but now also during the day the tingles stay. Worried about nerve damage causing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment