Tuesday, August 30, 2011

90.8kg

I did it, back in the 90's. I have to be careful, one bad day I'll slip into the 92's again. I'm really focusing on getting back into the 80's by Sept 12, start of the 12WBT.

Walking til 500calories are burned is something I find difficult. I can do half that just fine but I really have to push myself. The ankle weights are giving me blisters where the connect. I might TTY walking without them tomorrow.

I want to find a second exercise to do every day so I get to maybe 800 calories burned a day. Maybe the Crunch Time cardio DVD. I got the Zumba game for the Wii in the mail today from eBay. I might see how that goes. I also have the personal trainer for the Wii that I received last week.

I really have to focus on this hard and 100%. I am not working so it's just such a great time and opportunity to focus on exercise.
I did great with food yesterday, and food has been my downfall. Today I have had a soy and linseed sandwich I made with 2 slices of lite cheese, lettuce and marinated artichoke hearts. It was really nice, it tasted good for me, especially with the artichokes.

I'm really happy to be in the 90's today. I'm heading in the right direction.
Tonight I'm going to make a seafood tom yum which is high in protein, low in fat and low in cals. It feels good to know I have a good lean dinner ready to make. It feels good that already burned 600 calories today. It feels good to know that I will see a lower number in the scales tomorrow than I did today.

If I keep going like this il be back to 86 that I was when I left hospital in March. I can then head further down towards Christmas from there.
To be honest, I'm quite happy to be under 85kg.
For someone who as spent most of my adult life between 95 and 110, under 85 would be just peachy :).
Anything lower than that is a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment