Thursday, August 18, 2011

91.7kg Joined Round 3 12 WBT: Goal 10kg Loss

After the mid year Round 2 12 WBT ended last week, I felt so defeated because I put on weight instead of losing any, and only stuck to the program for barely a week. Others stuck to it and lost 10kg.

So I am going to do it this time.
Enrolled in Round 3 last night
Bought a new HRM and burned 350 cals today
Bought MyNetDiary iPad ap to record food, exercise, weight, height, notes today
Completed preseason Task 1 and Task 2 (actual seas on starts 12 September).
My goal is to lose 10 kg by end of the year.

When I start hearing excuses in my head to not exercise, I will just put my shoes on and do it, no thinking.
When I start heaing excuses to eat crap, I will think about how muchni want to fit into those clothes.

If I keep thinking what I have thought, I will always get what I always got.
Be determined
Do not cave in to excuses.
Every action has a consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment