Wednesday, August 31, 2011

91.1kg Demotivated day, but holding it together

Wednesday. Disappointed to not be under 90.8kg as I had over 500 deficit calories yesterday.
It's AMAZING how that demotivates me, leaving me feeling flat, like jumping back under the doona. Or like watching TV all day eating tim tams, popcorn, chips and dip, peanut butter out of the jar with a teaspoon.

But I know that weighing myself every day will have results that not always make sense, so it's ok.
I put unhelpful thoughts out of my head, just put on my sneakers and get out the door....just like Michelle says to do when those unhelpful thoughts start up.
Got up, took the girls for a walk. Today I did not wear the ankle weights since they had been giving me blisters where they join.
My heartbeat was at least 10 points down so I will wear them and put some padding underneath the area that rubs.

I burned 400 cals on the walk. Took me 1 HR 10 mins. Yesterday in the same time (but with the ankle weights) I burned 600 cals. Today I felt like giving up and going home the whole time. I felt lazy. I felt tired. I felt worm out.
I don't know why.
I am motivated. I am determined. But jeez it was hard today.
I've taken a multi vitamin in case I'm lacking something.
I have since burned 200 cals on my elliptical, so that's 600 cals burned so far today.

Breakfast: I had cottage cheese with a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of lemon and a splashs of lite soy milk.
Lunch: I had a piece of soy linseed bread with an egg and some mushrooms.
Diner| I'm going to make Michelle's Thai Beef Salad from her cookbook

So I'm holding it together. I know I am and I will. It's ok. And I know it's because of my experience, but also that I am on the 12WBT and with everyone else on the WBT forum that gives me the tools, and the mindset to keep it together. I've done great with weight loss before but sometimes I lose my way, and the 12WBT is helping me so much in getting myself together, keeping myself together and hopefully, to the point that I lose a good amount of weight before this Christmas in a few months. That so many of us are doing this together is powerful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment