Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3 12WBT

Lost 200g so far so trending in the right direction. Did not follow the program yesterday since it was my birthday, but I wasn't silly either and did not over-indulge excessively.

I did most of my fitness test for the 12WBT yesterday. Going 1km as fast as I could nearly killed me - such hard work! But I did it in 9 minutes 5 second by walking and jogging some of the time. I am so much fitter than I have ever been, but still every fitness test had terrible results. I guess though the point is to measure where I am now, not to judge it - just to get better, stronger and fitter and be able to see progress over the next few months. Part of me feels like I should not have tried so hard in the 1km time trial so it looks like I improve later.

Day 3 I ahve not followed the program because lunch today was leftovers from the program yesterday - which I did not follow. I had lunch the same as from Monday, and I am staying in the calorie allocation of 1200 for women. For dinner I am doing a chicken stirfry (same as Monday that was with salmon).

Day 4 and Day 5 I am at a course/seminar and they provide lunch, so I'll just try to keep to low calorie options. Not sure how to fit in exercise on those days, but hope to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment