Monday, October 3, 2011

89.5kg

Buggar. Put on half a kilo with my indulgences last night. We went to a gourmet supermarket and bought salmon skewers, garlic prawns, salt and pepper calamari, salami, almond bread, mango and macadamia Icecream. I did not pig out, in just had a little bit of this and little bit of that. But too much over-all.

In the morning I saw a 500g increase in weight and felt guilty,regretted it. Nut not altogether. We love food and its a big part of my life. I guess when I am at goal weight I can just work off the calories. But right now I am trying to lose weight I have to be careful.

Well today I did a Body Pump class and then a Thump Boxing class, back to back, and I burned 1095 calories.
I was really proud of myself because i really pushed myself in both classes. In pump I increased my weights. In Thump Boxing, which I didn't plan, I was just watching the class and the instructor got me in, I was so fatigued but I kept going and I did good actually. it's hard work. Its alot of cardio but also used alot of arm muscles for punching and leg muscles for kicking and squats, push-ups, lunges are involved a little bit.

I feel so good when I do things like this.
To think that in March I could not even vacuum my lounge room or walk more than 200 meters, to think that a month ago was burning 300 calories and wondering how i could burn 500 calories, to think that i now do pump classes, tried a step class last week, tried Thump Boxing this week, didd two classes back to back, know how to use treadclimber, the rowing machine and the expresso bikes at the gym, that i have a gym membership and go every day and burn 500 cals minimum, burned 1000 Fri, 800 Sat, and 1095 today......it's pretty amazing.... And it feels good,

No comments:

Post a Comment