Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog Challenge from http://courage2start.blogspot.com

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt
- I was recovering from an illness and putting on weight. I decided to stop putting on weight, but it kept loading up and I thought oh-oh, I'm going to be 100kg if I don't put a stop to this.

2. Now - who are you now??
- I am the fittest I have ever been in my life. I feel great. I am losing weight and getting healthier.

3. What has been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
- exercising and 1200 cals a day

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
- exercising

5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
- it feels better, it feels sexier, it feels stronger

6. How has your mindset changed this round?
- My mindset has changed in ways i never imagined possible

7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."
- I know I am strong because I can do anything I set my mind to and I still surprise myself

8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."
- I am proudest of my exercise efforts

9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."
- In 8 more weeks you see less of me, a more toned me, a vibrant excited me who ah never been happier.

10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?
- Physically strong

No comments:

Post a Comment