Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Solidly in the 97s (97.8kg)

I absolutely made it to my weekly goal yesterday. I was thinking I might be up into the 98s today, yesterdays 97s assisted by being dehydrated on Monday morning, and having not eaten much on Sunday. But I was so happy to see I was still in the 97s this morning. Very happy :)

It's motivating to be seeing progress, conversely it makes me feel a bit despondent when I try hard and don’t see any result. The main difference was that I started eating natural food including brown rice. I found out white rice is absolute junk. Sunday and Monday, I had green vegetables, brown rice, fish...nothing in that is processed.

The brown rice I bought from a health food store – apparently it is fluffier and nicer than the brown rice you can get in supermarkets, and it turns out I like it. It’s not as tough as other brown rice I have tried. It takes a while to cook, but that’s ok. It feels great to put good food into my body and it feels good to be in the 97s. I have a way to go, but I am heading in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment