Monday, September 26, 2011

89.7kg

So I'm up almost 700grams in a day. This is because Sunday is my treat night, but I had no desert, no snacks. I plan to be extremely careful today and tomorrow for my weigh in on Wed which I need to be 89.1kg to make a one kilo loss in the last week. I'm a bit scared...how could I put on 700g overnight Sunday and lose that by Wednesday morning - yikes! Well, time will tell.

I have decided to join my local gym/recreation centre. It's $38 a fortnight and worth it since I do two pump classes a week. I might start doing laps in the pool and start to use the gym too, and maybe try a different type of class like Body Combat. I stopped going to Body Balamce though in was enjoying it. It's just that I am so focused on burning calories I just feel it's not high enough intensity for my current purposes.

Today I'm doing a blog questionnaire from the Courage To Start Blog here http://courage2start.blogspot.com/2011/09/round-3-bloggers-challenge-lets-go.html

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less.
Warm, loving, soulful, powerful, flawed, soft and beautiful.

2. What brings you to 12wbt?
Weight loss primarily brings me to the 12WBT. I'm getting older and I want t be as fit and healthy a I can so I can get the most out of life as long as I can. I've always loved life and being in hospital earlier this year gave me a newfound appreciation for life.

3. Why do you blog?
I blog because it keeps me focused on weight goals, and it also gives me a reference to reflect back on. I find it healthy and therapeutic too.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why?
There is no one stand out as there are many people, but two that come to my mind almost immediately are John Tozer, a man I met at work, a stubborn interesting and charistmatic Buddhist man who I learned alot from and who has inspired me in ways that have made me so much better and richer and made my soul soar. The other is Eckhart Tolle, author of A New Earth for much the same reason.

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
Love.

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Sticking with it to the end.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
The possibilities.

8. And what scares the pants off you?
The possibility that I will not see it through.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
Challenged at the thought of it, excited by the achievement of it. ( ok that was 12 words)

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling ____ on top of the world, like I can do anything, totally inspired.

Went to Body Pump tonight, but only burned 300 cals. Butit was a slow class, maybe it depends on the instructor. Inam finding that various instructors are doing different older versions of the class instead of the version for now and I think this is because the current version is so lunge heavy. I'm trying to work out which gym to go to because my local doesn't have body combat and the classes are sporadic. There is one 10 minutes away, and it has more classes but it's not as nice and it's very expensive. So I found a Genisis gym a few minutes away and it has Thump Boxing classes, Body Combt, Sh Bam and a pool and lots of pump classes. So I have a meeting at 5pm tomorrow there.

I need to choose a gym or else will be going to all three and paying $20 a session which is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment