Saturday, September 17, 2011

89.9kg at last! Goal 1 Reached

I thought the day would never come when I'd see it, well it felt like that but in truth I knew if I oerservered i would see it.
It's been alot of work and self discipline. It feels very rewarding.
I am so comfortable in the 80's. It's still big, but I'm comfortable here.

I know my weight will probably be up tomorrow morning and I am yoyo-ing down, it's how it goes with me.
85 is my goal weight, in the 85's but I'd like to be under 85 and stay there.
I'm close. It's weird to think that I was 100kg at christmas, then sick and 85kg in March. Then 92.5kg in August.
I'm heading in the right direction.

I did a 45 minute cardio workout on the Wii, MyFitnessCoach and burned 400 cals this morning.
I need to burn 1000 cals on a Satursday accordingto the 12 WBT, but I'm not sure I can or will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment