Saturday, September 3, 2011

90.3kg exactly what I wanted today

Yes! 90.3kg. It's what I predicted for today, it is what I worked for the last few days. I am so close to getting back into the 80's.
I'm still very tired. Burned 200 cals this morning on the elliptical. I don't have the energy to do more. Maybe tonight.
I'll need to do another 400 cals if I am to see the 80's tomorrow.
Mostly I need to make sure the rest of my day is very low cal.
Had muesli for breakfast and spoilt myself and had 4 little lamb French cutlets for lunch with a little mushrooms in sauce, and a slice of toast.
I think it might need to be a seafood Tom Yum for tonight.
Man I'm finding this all very much alot of hard work on my body and mentally too in the last few weeks.I have to concentrate and focus so much to get results. I look forward to being able to relax a little and having alot of this just come naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment